Welty & Welty LLP

Attorneys at Law

Business and Corporation Law


Please contact us to discuss forming your PA Business Corporation or Partnership.  We will file the appropriate business formation documents, obtain an EIN, prepare your operating agreement or bylaws and stock or membership certificates, prepare (when required) the advertising of the formation, and everything else that is necessary to form your new entity.  Let us consult with you and your accountant to determine the type of business entity that will best meet your goals.

Sales and Purchases.

We represent buyers and sellers of businesses.  We draft Buy/Sell agreements, bils of sale, leases, security agreements, ucc financing statements, and and all other documents necessary to transfer your business.    We also represent buyers and sellers in PA Liquor Licenses transfers.

Search the PA Corporation Bureau

Liquor License Transfer Information